This product’s taste and smell is mostly influenced by these terpene profiles:
- Terpinolene tastes woody, terpy, lemon and lime-like with a slight herbal and floral nuance
- Myrcene tastes woody, vegetative, citrus, fruity with a tropical mango and slight leafy minty nuances
- D-Limonene tastes sweet, orange, citrus and terpy
- beta-Pinene tastes fresh, piney and woody, terpy and resinous with a slight minty, camphoraceous with a spicy nuance
- beta-Ocimene tastes green, tropical, woody with floral and vegateble nuances
- alpha-Pinene tastes woody, piney and terpy with camphoraceous and turpentine note. It has herbal, spicy and slightly tropical nuances
- 3-Carene tastes sweet, citrus, terpenic, fir needle, terpene-like, coniferous
- alpha-Phellandrene tastes citrus, fresh, mint, pepper, spice, wood
- Caryophyllene Oxide tastes dry woody, carrot
- alpha-Terpinene tastes terpy, woody, piney, citrus lemon and lime with spice and mint nuances
ALWAYS CONSULT THE SDS (SAFETY DATA SHEETS) BEFORE USING AND WORKING WITH ANY TERPENES.
THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR USE ONLY BY ADULTS 21 OR OLDER. CONSUMERS SHOULD DETERMINE AND CONDUCT THEIR OWN SAFETY STANDARDS AND TESTING. PRIOR TO USE. USE ONLY IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE SAFETY DATA SHEET. ALWAYS AVOID DIRECT CONTACT WITH SKIN, EYES, WOOD SURFACES, AND FABRICS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS.
DO NOT USE IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY TAKING MEDICATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF DEPRESSION OR ASTHMA AS THERE MAY BE CONTRAINDICATIONS. WOMEN WHO ARE PREGNANT OR NURSING SHOULD CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT. IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED THAT PERSONS WHO HAVE A SERIOUS HEALTH CONDITION OR WHO ARE AT RISK OF ONE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, HEART DISEASE, HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, OR DIABETES USE THIS PRODUCT.
TERPENES.NET AND ATLAS TECHNOLOGY CERTIFY THAT, TO THE BEST OF OUR KNOWLEDGE, LIQUEFY EXTRACT DOES NOT CONTRIBUTE TO THE NUTRITIONAL VALUE OF OUR TERPENE EXPERIENCES DUE TO THEIR EXTREMELY LOW CONCENTRATION, AND THEREFORE FALL UNDER THE NUTRITIONAL LABELING EXEMPTION DEFINED IN SECTION 101.9(A) AND (J) OF TITLE 21 OF THE CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS.
In accordance with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Any testimonials that appear on this website are received via a variety of submission methods. The testimonials reflect individual experiences from those who have used our products and/or services. Please note that individual results and experiences may and will vary. Terpenes.net and Atlas Technology do not claim, nor should it be assumed, that any individual experience is typical or representative of what any other consumer might experience.
SDS (Safety Data Sheet)